Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Skipping Stones Designs Sketch #101

Good morning!!

Welcome to Skipping Stones Designs Sketch Challenge 101!!

Chan has really gave us a beauty this week!!!

Here is my card…

SSD101

and Chan’s Sketch….

SSD101

Today I used the stamp set Skipping Stones Designs  Brrrthday.  The set has some great snowflakes as well as some amazing sentiments.

I stamped all of the snowflakes in Versamark Embossing Ink and heat embossed each one with sparkly, transparent embossing powder.  I also stamped the sentiment with Versamark and heat embossed with Ivory embossing powder.

On the back of the panel that I stamped the snowflakes, placed 1/4'” double sided Be Creative Tape.  The take is how I adhered my Creative Impressions Blue Swirly Organdy ribbon before stitching it with my sewing machine.  I repeated the same step on the opposite side of the panel.

This month Creative Impressions has been nice enough to gift each of the members of the Team with a bag of goodies ranging from ribbon to brads.  You will see how creative our team is as you check out their blogs and see how they have interpreted Chan’s sketch as well as the fun goodies from Creative Impressions!

Jingle

JoAnn Valderama

Kandi Phillips

Karen Baker

Katie Gehring

Shannon Teubner

Stephanie Mino

Taylor Usry

Wendy Price

and our Guests…

Chan Vuong

Jimmi Mayo

Betsy Veldman

Jessica Griffin

Supplies:

Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Very Vanilla (Stampin’ Up)

Ink: Versamark (Tsukineko), Marina Mist (Stampin’ Up)

Ribbon: Denim Swirly Organdy Ribbon (Creative Impressions)

Embossing Powder: Silver Dust, Ivory (Stampendous)

Please play along with us this week for your change to win a FREE Skipping Stones Designs set. 

Random.org picks our winner each week!! 

We can’t wait to see what you create!!

Have a great day!!!

9 comments:

Taylor said...

This is really pretty, Wendy!! Love the little bit of ribbon peeking out!

Jingle said...

Wendy, your card is very pretty!

Jessica Griffin said...

Love your card Wendy, I love the snowflakes!!

Karen B. said...

A super beautiful card, love the shimmer. I think you've convinced me that is my next must have set.

Katie Gehring said...

I am totally digging the ribbon treatment! Love all the sparkling snowflakes!

Shannan Teubner said...

So totally fabulous, Wendy!! Love the colors!

Stephanie said...

This is so, so pretty! Love all of those snowflakes (on your card is better than on than ground outside my house....lol). I aslo love the blue and kraft. So pretty!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors! :)

wendyp said...

LOVE all that sparkle! Fabulous card, Wendy! Have a great weekend!