Saturday, November 19, 2011

Stampendous Chipboard Challenge

Here is a quick card that I made for the Stampendous October Catalog…

StampendousOct7

I stamped my focal image Cling Lone Bird (CRV237) with Memento Rich Cocoa and gave him some color with Copics.  I stamped the sentiment Cling Spring Greeting (CRV238) directly to the card stock.  I added a panel of Wild Rose Class A’ Peel’s and gave them some color with Copics.  Last but not least, I added some May Arts Ribbon.

Thanks so much for taking a peek today!!

November is Chipboard Challenge month!!  Link up your creations using Chipboard on Stampendous Impressions!!

Have a good day!

9 comments:

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful Bird and lovely rose flourish! Sweet spring card.

Tenia Nelson said...

Very pretty card!!

Pam Hornschu said...

Gorgeous card in my favorite color combo!

Melinda said...

Wendy, this is very pretty. I love the greens with the blue. The class a peel is the perfect embellishment for your card.

Karen B. said...

Your card is beautiful Wendy!

wendyp said...

absolutely beautiful!!!

Renee V said...

Beautiful card and colors, really love both stamps!

Anonymous said...

Breathtaking Post, All my gratitude

Before I go, give permission me thank you for your patience with my English as (I am sure you have become aware this at this moment ,), English is not my chief tongue thus I am utilizing Google Translate to form out what to put in writing what I actually have in mind to write down .

Anonymous said...

Love the frame you created for your stamped image.