Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Stampendous Blog Star Sketch Challenge

This is my second post for today…..Click here to view Skipping Stones Design Sketch 78.

There is a lot of great things happening at Stampendous!!  Gene Cassidy of the Stampendous Blog Stars has a sketch challenge happening right now!!!

Here is the fabulous sketch….

Here is  my rendition….

Stampendous-Sketch-Challeng

It felt so good to be digging around in my Stampendous goodies again!!!  I have been traveling and had family priorities that have been keeping me busy for about the last month.

Here are the supplies that I used:

Card Stock: Coconut Swirl (Bazzill Basics Paper)

Stamps: Jumbo Cling Butterfly Pair (CRS5008), Jumbo Cling Dahlia Set (CRS5007), Sincere Sentiment (SSC1117, on the inside of card), Happy Messages (SSC109) (all Stampendous)

Ink: Veramark & Memento Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko)

Embossing Powders: Sunny Yellow, Olive, Periwinkle, PearLustre Champange (all Stampendous)

I hope you all take the time to play along for your change to win the Friendship Assortment Perfectly Clear Stamp Set…

Also, Stampendous is having a Stampendous Blog Stars Design Team call right now.  View here for all the details.  I love designing for Stampendous and you will too!!!

I hope you have  a fabulous day!!

2 comments:

Pam Hornschu said...

Gorgeous butterflies on this card. Love the sentiment peeking out!

Chris's Creative Cottage said...

Hi Wendy, I would love to email you directly. Could you please send me your email address? Mine is: cwilliams@plaidonline.com. Thank you. Chris