Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Viva La Verve Week Four


This wraps up our last week of Viva La Verve July edition. There are still a few days to join in the fun. You can find out all about it at the SCS Verve Forum.

There are four weeks of challenges all with wonderful sketches and photo inspiration.

Also, this Sunday, is the 3rd Anni-VERV-sary for VERVE STAMPS!!! There will be a blog hop and prizes!! Yeah whooo.....Who doesn't like prizes??? Check out all the deets here!!!!

Here is what I used for my card.....
Card Dimensions: 4.25 x 5.5
Card Stock: Basic Black, Perfect Plum, Whisper White (Stampin' Up)
Stamps: Blue Skies (Verve Stamps)
Ink: Jet Black Stazon
Dies: Label (Spellbinders); Lattice Sizzix Die (Stampin' Up)
Ribbon: Joann's
Brad: Stampin' Up
Vellum: Close To My Heart

That's it....I hope you like it. If you do, please leave a comment and let me know.

For those of you that don't know, I have a few stamp sets for sale on my Etsy Store. These sets are reaaallly inexpensive. Please take a look here.


I hope you have a super day!!!


<span class=

No comments: