Sunday, July 18, 2010

Viva La Verve July Week Two...

Happy Sunday!! I hope you weekend has been super fun!! My family and I have been having a good weekend. We had a family and friends BBQ on Saturday for our daughters 8th birthday! You gotta love weekends like this!!

The card here today is from the Viva La Verve Challenge at SCS. Love this challenge! Amber Dawn always give us some good inspiration. This week it was shower curtains (funny, I know). Here is the one that I chose...

I was also able to use a few new products that I haven't gotten to use before. One being wood sheets and a new Tim Holtz die. I also made a handmade flower for this card, which after I uploaded the card here, I realized that a stitch may be coming out. Darn it!!

Here are the supplies used:

Card Dimensions: 5.5 x 4.25
Card Stock: Kraft, Close to Cocoa, Wood Sheets (Stampin' Up)
Patterned Paper: Parisian Breeze (Stampin' Up)
Stamps: Verve Stamps
Ink: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen (TH Distress Ink)
Dies: Hanging Sign (Tim Holtz for Sizzix)
Extras: Stickles (Ranger), Ribbon (Stampin' Up), Fabric (Joann's), eyelets (Crop A Dile)

Thank you for taking time out of your Sunday to stop by!! I'd love to see you again!!!

<span class=

1 comment:

Janetcraft said...

Thanks for dropping by and do come again. Hope that I will be 'meeting' you on the 30th. ;)
Must be a great BBQ party for family on Saturday. Birthday for daughters? are they twins?
Your card making is classic. Love your style.