Monday, July 19, 2010

Color Throwdown & CPS 176


Good morning! I hope you all had a super weekend and a great time with you families. We had quite a bit going on. We got in some four wheeling, as well as a family BBQ for Kaylee's birthday. Church and softball on Sunday. Couldn't ask for much more.
It takes me up to Monday, where I got some card making in. This card is following the theme of a couple challenges. Color Throwdown #101 and CPS 176. Great sketch and a wonderful color scheme. I couldn't help but play with all of it together!! If you have a chance today, jump in and play along.

Here are the supplies I used:
Card Dimensions: 5.5 x 4.25
Card Stock: Kraft, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze (Stampin' Up)
Patterned Paper: Urban Oasis DSP (Stampin' Up)
Stamps: Scripture Collection 2 (Our Daily Bread Designs)
Ink: Jet Black Stazon
Extras: Ribbon (Stampin' Up); Brads(Joann's)

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you have a great day in your area. Please stop by anytime!!!
<span class=

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Stunning work with these colors!!!!!! LOVE your layout!

Karen Lee said...

Wendy your cards get more gorgeous with each one you make! I hope we both are successful with our adventure into Etsy!!

xoxo Karen Lee

Mandy said...

I just love everything about this! The colors, the pattern, the verse...fabulous!!