Saturday, July 24, 2010

Paper Craft Connection Go To Sketch Challenge #5


Happy Day Blogging friends!! I hope this finds you and yours well!!

Some of you that regularly visit my blog have seen the Slide album to the right side of my posts. In that "sliding album" I am following the Papercrafts Go To Sketch Book page for page and trying to use each sketch to make a card. It is fun and challenging. Most of the sketches in there, I would never have used if I wouldn't have tried to challenge myself.

This Monday morning, I was doing my morning blogging and reading the Papercrafts Connection blog, when I realized that Papercrafts has Go To Sketch Challenges. Darn it! I could have been submitting all along! Anyway, I am in now, and I want to share my first challenge with you.
This is Sketch Challenge #5. You can view the sketch HERE. All the deets on making an entry can be found HERE.

Here is the card that I made...
Here are the supplies that I used:

Card Stock: Kraft & Very Vanilla (Stampin' Up)
Vellum: Close To My Heart
Stamps: Scripture Collection 1 (Our Daily Bread Designs)
Ink: Craft Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up)
Die: Lattice Pendant Die (Spellbinders)
Ribbon: Kraft Taffeta Ribbon (Stampin' Up)
Pearls: (Stampin' Up)
Pretty simple little card and I am now in love with my Lattice die from Spellbinders.
I hope you enjoyed taking a look at my card today and I hope you have a wonderful day. Please stop by again!
<span class=

2 comments:

Crystal said...

WOW Wendy this is stunning, LOVE the spellbinder!!!

Karen Lee said...

This is one beautiful card Wendy!! I just took a peek at all the other cards that you have been making too and they are just super! I've been peeking around your etsy shop too!! Love your crosses. I've got my eye on one!!

xoxo Karen Lee