Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Waltzing Mouse Sketch Challenge #2

Good afternoon friends!!!

I have found a new TRUE love!! I received my Waltzing Mouse Stamps from Ireland last Saturday. I am just today sitting down to play with them today. These stamps are amazing! The two sets I got coordinate with the Spellbinders Nest abilities dies. They are great. Waltzing Mouse can be expecting more orders from me!

First of all, you can join the Waltzing Mouse Stamps wonderful weekly sketch challenge

Play along and enter before Midnight MST on Thursday. Here are the products that I used today:

Card Measurement: 5.5 x 4.25
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White (Stampin' Up); Pink Shimmer (Island Paperie); Velveteen Paper (Doodlebug Designs)
Stamps: Very Vintage Labels #10, Fancy Phrases (Waltzing Mouse Stamps)
Ink: Basic Black Ink & Craft (Stampin' Up)
Ribbon: Basic Gray & Pretty In Pink Stain 5/8 ribbon (Stampin'Up) Crocheted Flowers (Stampin' Up); Lace (Joann's)
Dies : Labels 10 (Spellbinders)

Sorry in the delay of posting. I enjoyed last weekend off, so I had to work all last week and didn't get any card making done.
I'm back now though!! Please let me know how you like my card.
Have a SUPER day!!!!

6 comments:

Karen Lee said...

Gorgeous card Wendy!!

xoxo Karen Lee

Pauline said...

Lovely and elegant, love the blck brad. Pauline x

Bonita Rose said...

beautiful card gf.... stunning! I hvnt ordered any WM stamps yet, but trust me they sure are on my wish list, prob for me is I hv too many wish lists! lol

Edna Morrisedie said...

Lovely use of the labels, I like your colour scheme too!

Julia Aston said...

Love the b&w colors - the dotted nesty framing and your pretty crocheted flower! thanks for playing with WMS this week!

Unknown said...

very, very beautiful! gorgeous detailing! thank you for playing along, and your kind words too!