Saturday, June 5, 2010

A Fresh, Clean Fish Card

I know I had said some time ago that I was done with Father's Day cards, but it just didn't work out that way. I had posted on Facebook that I would make cards for my friends Fathers, Husbands, Sons, etc... and I came up with much inspiration!!!!

Here is another card that I made for a co-worker. It is very similar to another card that I posted a few weeks ago, I just left off the bold patterned paper.

Here is what I used:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Basic Black (Stampin' Up)
Stamps: Fly Fishing, Sanded, French Filigree, Wonderful Everything (Stampin' Up)
Ink: Jet Black (Stazon); Basic Black (Stampin' Up), Stream & Lettuce Adirondack Alcohol Inks (Ranger)
Brads: Bazzill Basic Paper

I so appreciate you stopping by to take a look. Please leave a comment and let me know how you like it. Your comments keep me inspired.

Have a great day!!!

No comments: