Sunday, June 6, 2010

Cards for Friends!!!

Good morning!! Those of you that know me personally know that I NEVER get weekends off. I am so enjoying this weekend with my family, I can hardly stand it!!!

I am back at making Father's Day cards for my friends and co-workers. This one came about by mistake and it turned out so well, I have now made four of them.

Thank you to all that have requested this card to give to their loved ones this Father's Day.

Here is how I made it:

Cardstock: Kraft, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla (Stampin' Up)
Vellum: Close To My Heart
Ink: Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up)
Stamps: Elk (Sutter Stamps), Happy Father's Day (Hero Arts)
Embossing Folder: Hounds tooth (Cuttlebug)
Brads: Joann's Essentials

Thank you for stopping by today. Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my card. I love reading your comments!!

I hope you have as good of a weekend as I am having!!!

1 comment:

Karen Lee said...

I love your Father's Day cards. You are doing an awesome job on all of them!! I'm glad you finally got some weekend time off!! Enjoy!

xoxo Karen Lee