Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Waltzing Mouse Sketch Challenge #1

I am totally in love with this card. I made this card using Waltzing Mouse Sketch Challenge #1, and this was made before I received my Waltzing Mouse Stamps, so I used Papertrey Ink's Damasks Designs and Signature Greetings.

Alot of die cutting and border punching was used here. It was great fun to make!!!

Here are the products I used:
Card Dimensions: 5.25x5.25
Card Stock: Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White (Stampin' Up)
Stamps: Damask Designs, Signature Greetings (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum (Stampin' Up)
Dies: Scalloped Circle, Classic Circle (Spellbinders), 3 Dot Scalloped Punch (Martha Stewart), Butterfly (Stampin' Up)
Extras : Lavender Perfect Pearls (Ranger)

Thanks for stopping by today and taking a look!!!!

Please make my day and leave me a comment!! Take care!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love the image in the middle! Just beautiful!!