Friday, May 4, 2012

Sweet ‘N Sassy Stamps Digi Challenge

 

Welcome to Sweet ‘N Sassy Stamps Friday Challenge!!

This week we challenge you to make a card for your favorite holiday. 

Christmas is definitely my favorite holiday, I make enough cards for that holiday, just like everyone!!!

SNSS5412

I love this Sweet ‘N Sassy stamps digital image, You Light Up My Life Snowman.  So fun to color.  Even though Christmas was just a few months ago, I am ready to get back into the Christmas Card mode. 

Link your card made for your Favorite Holiday to Sweet ‘N Sassy Stamps Digi Challenge Site! 

We would love for you to take a peek at these amazing ladies.

We also have a few new DESIGNERS….

Cathy Wallington  <---Welcome!!!

Ceal Pritchett

Crafty Math Chick <----Welcome!!!

Cyndi Bundy <----Welcome!!!

Makiko Jones

Melinda Gleissner  <----Welcome!!!

Patricia Hays  <-----Welcome!!!!

Stephanie Serrano

Stephanie Wright

Have a great weekend!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so cute Wendy! I love the snowman and all embellishements. Such a wonderful Christmas card!

Unknown said...

This is so cute Wendy! I love the snowman and all embellishements. Such a wonderful Christmas card!

Patricia H said...

That whimsical snowman makes me smile. I bet whoever receives this card will smile, too!

Stephanie said...

Oh this is adorable...