Thursday, May 31, 2012

Dreamweaver Stencils Black & White Challenge with a POP!!

Good morning!!

This is our final week of the Dreamweaver Black and White Challenge with a POP of color!!! 

I am so excited to show you two new stencils today, recently released by Dreamweaver!!

 

Happy Birthday LS1010

   

Electric Guitar LL3028

 

Finally…here is what I made

Dreamweaver53112

Using the new Electric Guitar, I Zentangled and added a bit of color to my doodles.

I pasted embossed with white paste on the front of the card panel with Happy Birthday.

I also love that I was able to use this snazzy ribbon on a masculine card. 

Please upload your Black and White with a POP of color card to Dream It Up!  Winners for the May challenge will be announced this week!!

If you need some inspiration from a widely talented group of ladies, check out these gals…

Cyndi Bundy

Cherylynn Moser

Georgia Sommers

Jessie Hurley

Kristi Van Doren

Laura Drahozal

Lee Kellogg

Liz Martin

Louise Healy

Lynell Harlow – Dream It Up

Pam Hornschu

Terrece Siddoway

Thank you for stopping by today!!

Have a great day!

7 comments:

Louise said...

This is fabulous Wendy! Love how you zentangled the guitar!

Kristi said...

This is VERY cool. I had not yet Zentangled the guitar but had thought of doing it. Way to go is is amazing!

Lynell Harlow / Dreamweaver Stencils said...

I hadn't even thought of the guitar for Zentangle creations...but this is the perfect b-day card!

Pam Hornschu said...

That must be the one technique that I DIDN'T try with the electric guitar! Love just the bits of color on it.

sommrstamping said...

wendy this a great technique for the guitar. Love the zentangles.

Laura Drahozal said...

WOW! I love, Love, LOVE the Zentangle in the guitar. FANTASTIC! I like that it looks shaded, too. Awesome, inspiring work this week, Wendy.

Terrece said...

I love what you did with the Guitar. I'm practicing my Zentangle but have not done anything good enough to show. You are really an inspiration!!