Friday, April 27, 2012

Sweet ‘N Sassy Digi Friday Challenge

“Sweet April shower do Spring May Flowers” – Thomas Tusser

Welcome to FRIDAY!! 

We have ♥NEW♥ challenge for you today.  Make a creation based on the quote from Thomas Tusser, “Sweet April Showers do Spring May Flowers”!!

Here is mine…

SNSS42712

I enjoyed coloring this fabulous image, Bluebird and the digital sentiment, New Creature by Sweet ‘N Sassy Stamps!!

Link up your creation to the Sweet ‘N Sassy stamps Digi Challenge blog!!

Check out these talented gals for some inspiration…

Ceal Pritchett

Makiko Jones

Stephanie Serrano

Stephanie Wright

I can’t wait to see your creations!!

Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! This is so gorgeous Wendy! Your coloring is amaizng and I love your take one the challegne! Beautifully done!

Stephanie said...

This is sooooo beautiful. I love your coloring and all the details you included in your card!