Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #22...

If you are looking for Skipping Stones Design Sketch Tuesday post, please CLICK HERE, or you can read this post and then that one. hahaha!!!

I am trying to find all the challenges that I can get my hands on right now to make Christmas cards. I am so inspired by challenges that it really gets me going.

This card was inspired by Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 22. Here is the sketch...

Interesting huh??

Here is my card:


You may or may not see that I used Graphix Clear Craft Plastic as the base, and when from there. Here are the other supplies that I used for my card:

Base: Graphix Clear Craft Plastic
Stamps: Very Vintage Christmas, Holiday Label 14 (Waltzingmouse Stamps)
Card Stock: Handsome Hunter (Stampin' Up)
Ink: Distress Embossing Ink (Ranger), Craft Real Red (Stampin' Up)
Extras: Label 14 Dies (Spellbinders); Clear Detail EP, White Detail EP, Diamond Stickles (Ranger)

I hope you enjoyed my post!!! There are bunch of great sketch challenges going on right now. Be sure to also check out Skipping Stones Design for their Tuesday Sketch!!!


<span class=

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

This is so pretty! I love how you have used clear plastic for your base - fabulous! Thanks for playing in the WMS sketch challenge!

Deborah Frings said...

What a great card. I love the use of clear plastic, labels 14 made wonderful toppers. I'm using challenges to make my Christmas cards too :)

Julia Aston said...

Love this acetate card! your colors and nestie shapes look super on this! thanks for playing with the WMS sketch this week!

Clare said...

fabulous card, love how you used the labels! thanks for joining us this week at the WMSC!