Thursday, November 4, 2010

How Dreamy Can You Get???? with Dreamweavers Stencils Challenge

Good morning, if you are here to see the Skipping Stones Design Sketch Tuesday post, CLICK HERE!!! or you could read this one and then that one....hehe
























Me....You are here!!!

Hey, hey, hey.....are you all ready for some fun....did all these Dreamweaver Stencils projects get your engines rolling??? All of the images you just saw are from the Dreamweaver Stencils Dream Team....an amazing group of gals that are amazingly talented (i'll just humbly include myself in this group, Bawhahahah)!!!!

OK.....Here are the deets......Make a project...any project using Dreamweaver Stencils, scrapbook layout, altered item, greeting card....anything goes here PEEPS!!!
When you get this project all done, your upload here at the bottom of this post and random.org is going to pick a winner!!! What does that winner get.....FIVE FREE DREAMWEAVER STENCILS!!!! Lynell has been kind enough to send me a ton of discontinued stencils and I am going to pass them along to you my friends!!!
I haven't told the other members of the DT about this yet, but I am going to ask them to vote on who'e project they thing is awesome and those winners will also get some free stencils!!!
There are going to be winners everywhere!!!

So....what are your doin??? Get to creating. This contest starts today and runs until November 4th. Two whole weeks to get your craft on. Submit as many projects as you can muster!!! I can't wait to see your what you all come up with!!!

Photobucket


6 comments:

Kristi said...

yay... love the way you used all our stuff! I am always flattered to be promoted on another blog!!!

Marijane said...

This sounds like fun! Hope I can find time to do a little creatin' in the next two weeks! It's had for me to pass up a challenge.

Kristi said...

Hope they visit and then come to mine and become a follower too!

Daria said...

Those are some wonderful pieces of art. I tried to upload a card I made today, but I have a terrible feeling I may have uploaded the Two Peas Shopping Cart. Forgive me if that's what shows up.

Jingle said...

These are great cards!

Summite said...

I just received my gift for my participating in the Deramweaver stencil challenge. Wow it's too much, you are very nice.
Thank you very much