Monday, September 6, 2010

JustRite Stampers Friday Glimmer Magic Challenge


Last Thursday I was so thrilled to find out that my first time playing along at the Friday, JustRite Stampers Inspiration blog, got me an
honorable mention for my card. I WON A $20 gift certificate!! Now I'm addicted to Just Rite Stampers!!!!

This Friday, the challenge was GLITTER....Honestly, I love how glitter looks on my cards, but not all over my desk and all my other cherished crafting supplies. I was able to solve the problem real quick though!! STICKLES!! (yeah, love them)!!! As you can see....I got um .....





Here are all the juicy details of my card:
Card Stock: Shimmer Pearl, Shimmer Red (Coredinations); White (Papertray Ink)
Patterned Paper: Wassail (Basic Gray)
Stamps: Old Fashioned Christmas (JustRite Stampers)
Dies: Scalloped Circle (Nellie's Choice); Decorative Butterfly Border Die HCD-702 (Heartfelt Creations)
Stickles: Candy Cane, Lime, Golden Rod (Ranger)
Rhinestones (craft supply)

Stitching.....ME!!!

I also colored in the sleigh with Copic Markers but of coarse, I didn't keep track of what I was using to let you know. I slathered the color with Stickles anyway.

If you have a chance....run over the Just Rite and play along with Glitter Magic!

<span class=

2 comments:

Marge said...

Very glittery & PRETTY, Wendy!!!

Barb Turpin said...

Very pretty Wendy and thanks for the tip with the glitter - I shy away from glitter also...even my sparkly embossing powder drives me crazy!