Saturday, June 4, 2011

My Son??? Class of 2011….YIKES!!!

I can’t believe it!! My son is graduating from High School today!! So bittersweet!!! I am so proud of him and happy for him, but on the other hand, I want him to stay home and so we can fight with each other for the rest of your lives….just kidding!!!

Here is the card that I created for him….

Travis-Dreamweaver-Grad-Car

I used the Dreamweaver Plaid Stencil (LX7002), sentiment stamp from Flourishes and the eagle stamp is from Sutter Enterprises. To make the plaid, I used the fabulous Glossy Blue and Metallic Gold Embossing paste (thanks for the great idea Lori Harris).

Here’s to you my SON!!! I love you and I couldn’t be prouder!!!!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Congrats! great masculine card!

Pam Hornschu said...

Great graduation card. Love the blue and gold plaid! Congrats on your son. Weird feeling isn't it?

Lynell Harlow / Dreamweaver Stencils said...

I somehow missed this card Wendy! It is a great grad card with the soaring eagle and that plaid with the gold really makes it special. Congrats to your son and to you as well, you should both be very proud.