Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Two Days In A Row...


As some of you know, my husband is out of town for a few days, so that leaves me with lots of crafting time. You can probably tell from the two post in one week.
I sell Stampin' Up. I am my own best customer. I have a personal rule that after I put my new stamp set together, I DO NOT put them away until I have used the set at least once. So, last week when our kids went back to school, I started chipping away at the pile. I can't remember how many sets were sitting there, or for how long, but going into yesterday I had eight sets. Today I am down to six.

The first project is not a card. This started out as a gift for a friend, but in the end, I liked it so much I am keeping it for myself!


This is a 6x6 piece of chipboard, turned into a wall plaque. Products used:

Patterned paper: Candy Lane DSP (Stampin' Up); Glossy Paper: Stampin' Up; Stamps: Key To My Heart (CTMH), Refuge and Strength (Stampin' Up); Ink: Olive Green Stazon, Timber Brown Stazon Scattered Straw and Walnut Stain (Distress Ink); Embellishments: Pretties Kit (Stampin' Up), Blooms (Prima), Metal Flowers (Tim Holtz Idealogy), Beaded Trim (ebay), Cinnamon (Stickles), Walnut Stain, Antique Linen (Distress Stickles)

Here are a couple cards I made. I used the same set for two cards, due to the fun I was having watercoloring the flowers.


Products Used:
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Glossy Cardstock (Stampin' Up); Patterned Paper: Raspberry Lemonade (Stampin' Up); Ink: Bermdua Bay, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry (Stampin' Up); Stamps: Great Friend, Fifth Ave. Floral (Stampin' Up); Dies: Little Leaves (Stampin' Up); Border Punch: Eyelet Punch (Stampin' Up)
Next... this card was also made with 100% Stampin' Up
Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, Soft Suede, Whisper White; Ink: Dusty Durango; Stamps: Fifth Ave. Floral, Holiday Best; Embossing Folder: Fifth Ave. Floral
Once again, thank you so much for looking, and come back often!!!!
Have a super day!!









1 comment:

Crystal said...

Wendy these are BEAUTIFUL!!! What great cards and designs...GORGEOUS!