Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A few new ones...

Good morning! I hope everyone had a super Labor Day weekend!!! I had the weekend off, but actually had to work on Labor Day.

I would like to share some cards I made last week! One I made for an old friends birthday and the other is one that I was just itching to use the stamp set. Here goes.....

This card was really fun to make. I used a sketch from an AMAZING book called "Wishes", which I got from my AWESOME Close To My Heart demonstrator Tracey! This book is full of great sketchs and ideas.

Products used:

Cardstock: SU Very Vanilla, Patterned Paper: SU Cottage Wall, Glitter Paper (manufactuer unknown), Velvet Paper (The Paper Company)Ribbon: Taffeta Sage Shadow, Brad: Close To My Heart, Stamp Set: SU Chic Boutique, Ink: Stazon Timber Brown, Tim Holtz Distress Walnut Stain, Punch: SU 5 Petal Flower, Tim Ideaology Metal Flower Elements.



I had to mail this card off right way to my friend because I was running late for her birthday.










I have been itching to use this new Stampin' Up stamp set from the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog. This card is just for fun and will probably get donated!


Products used:


Cardstock: SU Old Olive, **NEW**In Color Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White; Ink: SU Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry; Stamps: Pendant Park, Chic Boutique




All SU products used. That is pretty hard for me to do with all the cool toys out here.

Thank you for taking the time to peek into ny blog.

Come back soon, and visit often! Have a good day!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

omg too cute! i love both of these cards, and um...i may know what stampset i need this month now looking at that first card! and yes, tonight is fine for me, any night is fine!
what do u want to use? i can redownload skype, let me know and i will, and what time. looking foward to it!
tracey

Karen Lee said...

Hi Wendy.....I haven't been blog hopping lately and I'm so glad you stopped by my blog yesterday and thanks for the comment. I bought that blank calendar at my LSS. Lisa and I are working on them together. We are having a good time. It takes me forever to do one month, but I might get there before 2011...LOL!!!

I just love your latest cards. You do make fantastic cards. I just might have to steal some of your ideas!!

hugs, Karen Lee

Cheryl said...

Great cards, love the glittery bits on the 1st one and love the scene on the 2nd one.
Cheryl

Diana said...

SUPERCUTE!

I lovethe distressed feel of that first one, and the second one is so expertly put together! Awesome!

Crystal said...

Wendy these are WONDERFUL!

lesleyworth said...

fantabulous cards wendy! and i have got to order that SU stamp with the tree and bench!