Monday, April 20, 2009

Thank you Karen Lee, Thank you Sue....



I have received from blog awards for some amazing blogging friends. Karen Lee sent me this little cutie...





Thank you Karen Lee!!!! Please take the time to check out her awesome cards that she has been doing for 365 Cards.



This one is from Sue McMahon. Please check out her awesome blog!!
This award has some rules....
1. The winner may put the logo onto their blog
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award
.3. Nominate 10 blogs
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for the nominees.


Nominee's...
Cecile
Jerusha
Tracey
Michelle
Tonya
Karen Lee
Jodi
Jenny
Kim
Jamie

Thanks again Karen and Sue...Now, nominee's keep these awards rolling! Thank you for checking out my blog from time to time!
Have a super day!!!



5 comments:

Karen Lee said...

Thanks Wendy! You're so sweet!

hugs, Karen Lee

Cecile said...

Thanks so much!!! I will be adding the award to my blog tomorrow;)You are a sweetie:)

Unknown said...

awww....thanks wendy!! i will be posting this tomorrow!!! u r TOO sweet!!!

Celina's Life said...

YOu are one of my top ten blogs!!

Come check it out!!

http://celinascraps.blogspot.com/2009/04/i-am-honored-emily-of-httpsingem1.html

Jodi said...

Thanks so much Wendy ~ that was so nice of you! :) I totally missed your comment in April and came across it while re-reading some of the comments on my blog.