Sunday, April 26, 2009

AMAZING BLOG CANDY

Hi everyone...I wanted to let everyone know of the amazing blog candy that Debbie at Passion for Crafts is giving away.

If you have a chance check it out....it is definitely worth a try!!

I have been so busy getting ready for my month of travel! I leave on Tuesday for Las Vegas to three days, and then I leave for a cruise with my Mom and my son on May 6th. We won't be back until the 20th of May. This cruise is a celebration of my son's 16th birthday. We are all so excited!! I will share some photo's when I get back! Have a good few weeks!

4 comments:

Karen Lee said...

Hey Wendy.....I miss you over at Memories. But I can tell you are really busy. Drop by and say hi when you can. Las Vegas!! Whoo-hoo!! And then a cruise!! I'm sure you guys will have the best time ever. I can't wait to see photo's!

hugs, Karen Lee

Anonymous said...

hello wendy
take your wonderful time in vegas and cruise..it's worth it..crafting and blogging can wait..well, it's fantastic that you thrill us with your candies...

happy trip and von voyage!

lourna from sweden

Shannon Wallace said...

Have a safe and restful vacation! Thanks for the heads up on all of the blog candy. :o)

Cecile said...

I hope you have a wonderful vacation and be safe:)