Wednesday, February 18, 2009


I am getting caught up today on all the challenges that I found to be exciting! This is my take (and it really isn't even close) to the Kaboodle Sketch challenge (http://kaboodledoodles.blogspot.com/). I started off with good intensions, but then I went where the card took me.
Yesterday I received the WONDERFUL call from my LSS, that all of the new Tim Holtz stamps arrived and I had to go get mine!! This is Tim's brand new set, Fairytale Frenzy. I used Adirondack Color Wash ink, Denim, Lettuce, Butterscotch and Red Pepper. Cardstock, flowers and ribbon are from my stash. The adorable bead is from Michaels clearence! Thanks for taking a look!!!

7 comments:

Vickie said...

Beautiful card Wendy!

Karen Lee said...

I love that bead, very nice touch!

Michelle aka Otomon said...

This is beautiful!

Tracey said...

Great card, love how you interpreted the sketch :o) Thanks for joining Kaboodle Doodles this week.

Hugs
Tracey
x

Jo Nevill said...

What a gorgeous card, I love the colours you have used and that stamp is stunning. Thank you for joining the Kaboodle Doodle challenge this week.

Jo x

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty. Tim has the coolest stamps, doesn't he?!!


Tonya

Olga said...

Oh, I like the background, I want to steal your idea!