Tuesday, February 3, 2009


Awww...I finally got to play with my *NEW* Tim Holtz stamps, Distress Stickles and Grungeboard. It is hard to see on the photo, but I did stamps a beautiful flourish with Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Nature's Discovery set on the background of the tag using Fired Brick ink. I used Red Pepper, Terra Cotta, Ginger, and Copper Metallic. The scallop is Grungeboard that I cut by hand and used Distress Stickles on. The rest of the Grungeboard is from the Mini Collection.
The red scalloped paper at the end of the tag is velour paper that I ran through the Big Shot with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. Love how that turned out.
This is a gift tag/Valentine card for by BFF that will be adorning her very late Christmas gift.
Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Sherrise said...

Wendy, this couldn't be any more gorgeous. You do such lovely detailed work.

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful!

Laura said...

Awesome tag!!

Martha said...

mWendy this is gorgeous!!!! LOVE it! and so will your BFF!! :)

Karen Lee said...

You did an awesome job on this tag Wendy!!