Friday, October 28, 2011

A Few Cutie Cards….

For a change, I decided to post a few cards that I made, just for the fun it. 

These cards aren’t Design Team requirements or anything.  I recently became a Sales  Representative and an a Certified Instructor for Copic Markers. 

I have started several clubs in my sales area, where I teach a Copic technique class each month. 

Here are a few cards we will be creating in class for Hair & Skin tones.

Copic-TMT

I used Stampavie’s “Sarah In the Snow with Kittie” by Tina Wenke for this card. Besides the coloring, I die cut out the forest green frame and inked it with white pigment ink and sprinkled Crystal Embossing powder on it for a “snowy” edge.

Supplies:

Paper: Green, white (Bazzill Basics)

Patterned Paper: Holiday Style Collection (Bazzill Basics)

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, White Brilliance Ink (Tsukineko)

Markers: NO, N1, CO, C1, C3, R0000, R22, R24, R27, R00, YR00, YR02, E31, E50, E25, 100, BG000 (Copic Sketch Marker)

Dies: Scalloped Oval, Oval (Lifestyle Crafts)

Stamps:: Sarah in the Snow with Kittie (Stampavie)

Extras: Crystal Embossing Powder (Stampendous), brads (Creative Impressions); holly ribbon (May Arts); flowers (Prima)

I should also add that I never really got into coloring the darling little people images that are all over today, until I stared coloring with Copics.  Sooo fun!!  I am reaally enjoying myself!

Here is a card that I stamped with Susanna’s Custom Art and Card Design’s “Peeker’s” Collection.  If you haven’t heard or seen these darling images, I highly recommend!!

Copic-TMT2

Unfortunately I mailed off this card and in the back had all the markers I had used on the image.  Double Dang!!!

Here is a supply list, none the less…

Paper: Marina Mist, Whisper White (Stampin’  Up)

Stamps: Hey Birdy Peeker (SCACD); Cling Jumbo Pine Drift (Stampendous)

Border: Scalloped Border (Sizzix)

Ribbon: Denim Swirl Organdy (Creative Impressions), twine (The Twinery)

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark (Tsukineko)

Extras: Crystal Embossing Powder (Stampendous); button (craft supply)

Thanks for stopping by today!! 

I had a great time making these cards and I loved sharing them with you!!!

1 comment:

Barb Turpin said...

These are darling Wendy! Love your Copics...been thinking of taking a little class at a LSS...I haven't used them much either...it's quite an investment if you end up not using them much but I've seen a couple of cute digis I'd like to try (Zander)!