Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Skipping Stones Design Sketch Challenge #90

Hi there….

Teri Anderson has gave Skipping Stones Design another beauty…

90

I had such a great time with this sketch.  I was able to incorporate THREE Skipping Stones Design sets !!!

SSD90

I used Rustic Tiles, Dandelion Dreams and Victorian Summer.  By the way, Rustic Tiles is on sale right now!!

I was inspired by CR84FN Color Challenge

Please take the time to visit the rest of the Design Team as well as our fabulous SSD Guest Designers…

Brenda

Kandi

Barb

Jingle

Gladys

and our Guests

Teri

Maureen

Stephanie

Kryssi

Karen

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will have a chance to play along with our sketch challenge at Skipping Stones Design.

11 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I like the tile effect and the beautiful stamps. Just lovely! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

Jingle said...

This is absolutely breath taking! GORGEOUS card!

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty card! The tiles look great!

Brenda Weaver said...

gorgeous colors!!

Karen B. said...

Oh Wendy this is gorgeous! I love the color combination too!

~amy~ said...

really pretty Wendy...love your colors!

Stephanie said...

So, so beautiful! I loved the colors for that challenge, too! Great minds think alike! LOL

Mona Pendleton said...

GORGEOUS card Wendy! The embossed images look fabulous! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Andrea M said...

This is magnificent!!! WOW! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

Lea L. said...

This is SO pretty, Wendy! I love the embossed medallions on the background!! Great job with the colors!!

Barb Turpin said...

Hey there Wendy...lovin' the white embossing with that set!