Thursday, March 31, 2011

Stampendous! Ranuculus Field

Today I want to share this little sweetie for a dear friend of mine Debbie!!
This card started out with me wanting to use my Tombow Markers. I am so jealous of my fellow Stampendous Design Team's coloring skills. They are awesome!! If you want to check out their work, check out Stampendous Inspiration!!

I simply outlined all the flowers with Tombow Markers and colored in the leaves. Used a bit of seam binding treatment and TAH-Duhhhhh!! I used the fabulous Ranuculus Field stamp.

Here is my card....


I used this fantastic sentiment....

Thanks for stopping by today. Check out what the other Stampendous Design Teamers are up too...There are links to all their blogs to the right of this post!!

Have a great day!






<span class=

2 comments:

Vickie said...

Fabulous card Wendy!!! I want to let you know I have a BLOG award for you over at my Blog if you would like to come over and get it!! Hugs to you girl

Vickie

Pam Hornschu said...

That pink outlining is great with the black. Light and airy!