Wednesday, January 13, 2010

One More Card....

Can you believe? WOW!! Not only did I finish two cards. I am actually posting the second one.

This card is for 365 Cards challenge to make a card for a teenage girl.

On my door step this afternoon was a package from my good friend Tracey. In the package was a new stamp set and a package of vellum. Thanks Tracey for the inspiration!!

Stamps: You Rock (Close To My Heart), French Filigree (SU)
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White (All SU)
Die Cut: Nestabilities ( Spellbinders)
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Basic Black Craft
Black Embossing Powder.

Thanks for taking a look!

I will probably be away for a few days. Look forward to new projects with my NEW DISTRESS INK colors from Tim Holtz. I got a shipping confirmation from him today!!! Yeah!!



6 comments:

TesaB said...

It's gorgeous!!! Love the teal colors, swirly look and that fantastic guitarr stamp! You rock!

Karen Lee said...

Wendy.....this is one Awesome card! I loooooove it!!!

hugs, Karen Lee

Unknown said...

funny, i was just popping over here to ask if you got ur goodies, and u have already made a card with them! and a fabulous one! Glad you like them! You are so lucky to to have a hubby who can make u stuff! im so jealous!!! your new room rocks! Mine is a work in progress...but seems to always be! anyways...
oh and you are right, i think my lifestyle changes have taken me away from crafting as much, but, the changes I have made are good, so, I will stick to the gym and craft when i find time!
talk to you soon!!!!

Maren said...

LOVE this! Such a beautiful combo of colors. FANTASTIC & inspiring!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and give Stacy & Debbie BIG hugs from me. I hope to see them at CHA! :)

Unknown said...

hey wendy, i got my stamps yesterday! thanks! and yes...the box is mostly stickers...some of them are nice chipboard ones, some just plain junk! i found a buyer though, and hoping she shows up today to get it....it is just time to purge my junk! im so sick of it!

Pam said...

Ooh Wendy, this card rocks - love it!