Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Oh Summer...You are coming to an end....

Hi friends! Just wanted to check in real quick to let you know that I am still in this blog game, and I am secretly looking forward to summer ending so I can get back to soem serious crafting. I am already planning my Christmas cards and will be starting those as soon as school starts! I am have been doing more scrapbooking than anything this summer. I have also been getting ready for a friends wedding with ALOT of stamping and papercraft little goodies for her reception. I also made 35 bridal shower invites for her. It has been fun, I haven't ever done anything like it.
Be back soon with some pics of crafts. Oh and by the way. I am trying something new. I joined a UNITY stamp kit club, You should check it out . It is reasonably prices and the stamps are adorable!! www.unitystampco.com

Have a good one!

No comments: