Monday, October 29, 2012

Paper Craft Planet Monday Tutorial - Burnished Velvet Technique

Good morning!!  Today I have the Monday tutorial on Paper Craft Planet!!!  I  made a video tutorial using paper border punches and GLITTER!!!

I created this pretty card for a class I taught at a retreat recently, so I thought I would create a step-by-step video tutorial.
 

 Using a border punch, I created the snowflake in the center of the die.

Here is the step by step video.  Excuse the stumbles in my speech.  I made this video at like four o'clock in the morning!!  Haha!




Supplies Used:

Paper: Marshmellow, Gumdrop Card Shoppe Cardstock (Bazzill Basics Paper) *psst....LOVE this card stock, the best out there*, Double Sided Adhesive Sheets (Be Creative)

Dies: Heirloom Ornament Nesting Dies (Spellbinders), border punch (Martha Stewart)

Glitter: Liberty Blue, Silver Microfine Glitter (Glitter Ritz)

Extras: Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug Heritage Collection), Glitter Magnet (Be Creative), glitter scoop (Doodlebug)

Pin It

No comments: