Friday, August 3, 2012

Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps Friday Digi Challenge!! It is "Beary" Fun!!!


Welcome to Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps Digi Friday Challenge!!

This week we are asking you to link us up to your Teddy Bear creations!!
Our only request is that you use a digital image on your project!!!

I chose a darling Rhubarb image from Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps,  Rhubarb Scarecrow Digi.

I teamed this darling fall image up with Bear Sentiment Digital Set.

I am particularly fond of my card today, because I use my neglected set of Spectrum Noir markers on him.  Not to bad for a first timer.  I have been using Copic Sketch Markers for a few years now, but Crafter's Companion was kind enough to send me a huge set of their pens for teaching purposes.  I decided it was fine time to learn how to use them and start teaching with them.

We would love to see your Teddy Bear creations this week.  Link up your creation at the Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps Digi Challenge blog!!!  I can't wait to see what you create!!

Do you need a bit of inspiration??  Check out my fellow SNSS Design Team.  These gals are sure to get your creativity flowing!!


Pin It

3 comments:

Jingle said...

This is so super adorable!

Patricia H said...

So cute! I like the woodgrain background, and you did a great job coloring Rhubarb.

Unknown said...

This is super fabulous Wendy! I love your coloring and the background paper. Great fall card!