Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I Wasn't Missing...I never left...

Hello friends!!
Once again, I was MIA for a whole week. I didn't make it to my craft room for five days. Man, it feels good to get down here.

Here is some blogging news.....I am still on the look out for Loanne. She won the Scor-Pal on my last blog candy. I left her a message on her blog, but I have not heard from her. If anyone knows Loanne, please ask her to email me her address.

I am in the works to have another blog candy. I would like to have more followers to my blog, so if you don't currently follow, you should. It will include new and current followers!!!

Here are my creations for this week...




I made this for my Mom. Luckily for me, she doesn't ever look at my blog. She is always doing such NICE stuff for me. I always say Thank You, but I never send her a card. She will appreciate this!!

Cardstock: Stampin' Up Basic Black; Patterned Paper, Stickers, Tag: Sera Sera by K& Company (thank you Lesley); Letters: Thickers; Stickles; and unknown ribbon.



It seems like every week these days I have been making birthday cards for co-workers. There are 75 of us, so it is bound to happen.

Cardstock: Close to Cocoa, Bordering Blue, Pretty In Pink, Whisper White (Stampin' Up); Patterned Paper: Bella Bleu and Bella Birds (Stampin' Up); Stamps: Sincere Salutions (Stampin' Up) and Birdhouse Flourish (Inkadinkado), Ink: Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up); Rhinestones: unknown


Last but not least...


I was playing with my Tim Holtz products today and came up with this. I am giving this to my good friend Jen. She has a very full plate and hopefully this can be a nice eye candy for her.

Glossy Paper: Ranger, TH Alcohol Inks: Cranberry, Terra Cotta, Eggplant, Ink: Black Stazon, Embossing Powder: TH Distress Black Soot, Crackle Paint: Picket Fence; TH Grungeboard, Ideaology Elements; Stamps: Stampers Anonymous and Our Daily Bread Designs.

Thanks for taking a look and I will see you later!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wendy, I NEED that Scor Pal so send it my way. lol OK fine, I can't have the Scot Pal but I would still love to tell you how awesome these projects are. >:0) The card for your Mom is FABULOUS! Really, really love it.

Today is my blogoversary. woo hoo Can't believe I have made it a year and still going strong. >:0) Thanks for always stopping by and leaving me such sweet comments. Have a super day!

Vickie said...

Hello and welcome back to the blogging world! I love the cards so beautiful especially the one for your mother..

Karen Lee said...

Beautiful cards Wendy! Glad to see you back and creating!!

lesleyworth said...

GOod to see you again!!! Glad you liked your prize...what a beautiful bunch of projects you've created!!!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Oh Wendy, these are stunning! Thanks for sharing! I love the blue dew circle around the Inkadinkado stamped image. LOVE EM!
SMILES
Heidi